Thursday, October 27, 2011

111027 @GaemGyu Twitter Updated

This is a bad news. Really. At first when I read his last tweet when he was on the plane, his words "I will return safely" something like that, I already felt something strange at that time. Never heard Kyu said "I will return safely" when he wanted to go to somewhere before.
And now it revealed. He went to Spain and he had a bad experience. He traveled alone in the Spain at that time.

TRANS :
@GaemGyu: Early morning in Spain.. It was early and I was finding my way to my hotel/dorm which that was a quiet place, suddenly a young man came next to me and started talking with me.. My feeling was bad at that time and all of a sudden he took out a knife and started threatening me.. I was screaming and running away and in the end that person just gave up and went back.. Be careful when you are traveling alone ㅜㅜ
Credit : @GaemGyu
Uploaded by www.giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK
ALWAYS CREDIT ‘giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com’ AS WELL. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment