Sunday, October 30, 2011

111030 @GaemGyu Twitter Updated

Kyuhyun is having fun now after a nightmare ^^
TRANS :
 ": FC Barcelona's home game~ Actually, I've never watched before.. Not particularly Barcelona's fan, but I bought Cesc's uniform. He didn't come but Messi is the ruler of the ground.. Yet I still hear the crowd crying Me~SSi "
 pic.twitter.com/WFWZXLDr

TRANS :
": @poimin73 Hyung... I went from Korea to Spain with the passion of D'Artagnan. I'd show you the knife fight between me and that bad guy but I wont be able to. 하하하하하라라랗하하 (hahahahaharararahaha) By the way, do you know of Camp Nou?? That's it right up there!!! 하하하하 (hahahaha) Now then, go to sleep.. "
 pic.twitter.com/9f0ULfVZ

Credit : @GaemGyu
Uploaded by www.giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. 
DO NOT HOTLINKALWAYS CREDIT ‘giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com’ AS WELL. Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment