Thursday, October 27, 2011

111026 MBC Radio Star - MC KYU 2nd Episode

His idol as the guest ^^


On the episode of ‘Golden Fishery – Radio Star‘ that aired on the 26th, soulful singers Sung Si Kyung, Kim Gun Mo, Kim Jo Han, and Seo In Young guest-starred to make the episode a vocalist special.On the show, they had a corner in which they would grant each guest one wish. When it came to Sung Si Kyung, he turned to MC and Super Junior member Kyuhyun and asked, “Kyuhyun, I hear that you do a pretty good impression of me. Let me hear it.”Without much hesitation, Kyuhyun recited the classic closing phrase in which Sung Si Kyung ends his radio program with, and performed a perfect rendition of his hit track, ”I Like“.Sung Si Kyung seemed touched and amazed that his junior was able to perfectly emulate his own voice and remarked, “I can tell he’s studied me for some time. I’m touched that he wanted to become a singer watching me perform.”But Kyuhyun quickly corrected him stating, “Actually, I wanted to be a singer after seeing senior Cho Sung Mo perform…“, to which Sung Si Kyung was a bit taken aback, and the MCs erupted in roars of laughter.



Credit : allkpop, ELF13km
Uploaded by www.giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK
ALWAYS CREDIT ‘giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com’ AS WELL. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment