Thursday, August 4, 2011

MUST READ ELFs II


[ENG Trans] LeeTeuk’s Thanks To MEssage

2005 November 6th.. the day Super Junior Was born, after that we somehow came out with 5jib. Really did a great thing!!
Just to be able to debut is a good thing… wished to release and album…wished to stand on the stage, by having these wishes… prayed sincerely day by day when going to sleep… came to this point with dreams…
Is it that my dreams and prayers are too sincere, after 5 years of trainee life, I received a lot of love, met many good people until this point…. Whenever there is difficulty, there would be many people giving me love an strength…
Our home, our school, SM Entertainment. Now Strong Hear Lee Soo Man Teacher, of course Kim CEO(?), *blah blah blah all the SM people’s names which I don’t know how to trans
And also all the seniors… Pretty dongsaengs SNSD(taeyeon, yoona, sooyoung, yuri, jessica, sunny,tiffany,seohyun, hyoyeon) now really has female scent … will give more support in th efuture!! Shining little brothers Shinee must shine more! F(x) strength!!!!! Love you all truly…
Also to all the PDs and composers… really grateful to you! Also super junior’s kiss the radio.. our crew!!! Though we can’t list all here, all the seniors!!! junior!!!lets all get along well together!!
Also to you who are reading this right now!!! Those who became stronger, those whom I can’t separate from… those whom i love… our members!!! If I were to search for the best thing in my life, it would be meeting you all…. super junior no.1 our wings…our hear… world’s BEST FANCLUB!!! E.L.F. If I were to search for the thing that touched me the most this lifetime, it would be your love. E.L.F No. 1
My one and only family..I love you. Don’t know when we would be separated for the time being… Because this is not END but AND… Even goodbye is precious… 5jib.. although i kept saying it…really will work  hard for activities…thank you!!!

Reupload and Posted by: www.giftsfromkyu.blogspot.comTAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment