Tuesday, August 23, 2011

[110823/NEWS/Super Junior Kyuhyun confessed, "Fall in love at first sight, chasing the woman of his dream."]


Super Junior Kyuhyun recently attended Strong Heart recording and told the story of his love experience.
Kyuhyun talked about his first time falling in love at first sight with someone, saying "I believe in fate and of course I thought I met someone who was destined to be mine." And then he added, "Even though I debuted for a long time, it was my first time asking a phone number from someone."
Kyuhyun wanted to follow the drama 'Lovers in Paris', said "I wanted to potray something like what happened in the drama 'Lovers in Paris' too, but of course drama and real life are two different things." gaining laughter from the audience.
This episode of Strong Heart will be broadcasted on August 23rd, at 23:15.
Credit:Source: My Daily
English Translation by @celstarz for @raichanxd only
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS AND DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN NAME TO THE CREDIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment