Saturday, August 13, 2011

CeCi Magazine September Issue Cover





Those looks familiar for me. The pose looks similiar with this right ?


It's from Indonesian's magazine. That's the first time SUPER JUNIOR on Indonesian's magazine. And this magz introduces me who SUPER JUNIOR is, that's my first time know SUPER JUNIOR, but not already likes them. Not interest with them, just "Oh SUPER JUNIOR".
Exactly on September 2010 all of that thought had turned. My friend just showed me CHO KYUHYUN performance with CHARICE in STAR KING 2007 (you know how was KYUHYUN, blonde, the worst stlyle I think). Not because of his face, but his VOICE, his perfect pronunciation in english song made me falling in love. Then I was searched a lot about CHO KYUHYUN, know how's he right now (2010, most handsome style for me) become an advantage for me. NOW HE IS VERY HANDSOME :D HIS VOICE, HIS FACE, HIS CLEVERNESS, HIS CHARACTERS, ALL OF THIS MAGNAE HAS really makes me stands as his LOYAL ELF. So, CHO KYUHYUN, THE MAGNAE, introduces me to SUPER JUNIOR, to ELF's world, really a lucky for me to know SUPER JUNIOR. Just a think that I regret a lot, why I know SUPER JUNIOR in 2010 ? Why I know them when their members are not complete again, just 10 ? Why they just give me only around 1 year to have fun with them ? Why must after 5JIB they vaccum ? It's really really really a short time! You can say it too LATE ! 
But, it's not the problem, it's not about FROM when you become an ELF but UNTIL when you can be an ELF, the LOYAL one ! And the last one of the most recent, really thanks to MY WITTY EVIL MAGNAE, CHO KYUHYUN :3 because of you I know SUPER JUNIOR :D PROMISE TO ALWAYS BELIEVE IN 13 :) 사랑해 ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment