Sunday, November 6, 2011

[OFFICIAL] 111106 Super Junior 6th Anniversary Message To E.L.F

[TRANS] Leeteuk’s Message to ELF : 
Ever so loving and grateful (for your) existence. E.L.F!! Super Junior is already 6 years old. SJ and E.L.F let's write more and more history together in the future! I Love You ♥

THIS !!!!! Uri Hankyung remember SJ 6th anniversary !!!
[TRANS] 111106 Hangeng's weibo update :
On the 6th of November 2005, it was my first time to stand and perform onstage. And right now is the 6th anniversary. Even if I started off with music in 2005, and then focusing on acting in 2011, or maybe even 2012, and in the future, I will continue to work hard and even harder and will take everything step by step. Even if we are in different places and languages, I want you to know that I’m still the true “Han Geng” you know. For 6 years and beyond, thank you for being with me and fulfilling my dreams one by one.


[TRANS] Yesung’s Message to ELF : 
“To E.L.F♥ It’s our 6th Anniversary ~♥ Let’s love each other more in the future!


[TRANS] Shindong’s Message to ELF 
Congratulations!! Super Junior's 6th year anniversary!! Since 2005.11.6. Kkugoong~ (It's a sound effect) I'm Super Junior Shindong. It's been a while... I won.. Fool... When I was young.. If I wrote.. Love paper.. Style.. ㅋㅋㅋ.. Love paper.. (Exchange diary?)... ㅋㅋㅋ
To. E.L.F.
It has already been 6 years... I'm sorry always... Now I came to my senses.. I'm so embarrassed.. But thank you for believing me until the end.. I won't make it more difficult for you so don't worry... Actually, I don't say this often normally... I love you... I'm going to work hard so let's do everything together... Everyone...E.L.F. Let's be together~




[TRANS] Sungmin’s Message to ELF :
Dear E.L.F.❤  
We have being in love for 6 years now!! We have to last for~ever! >3< I have to occupy the hearts of our E.L.F♡





[TRANS] Eunhyuk's Message to ELF : 
“I love you, you amazing people♥“ 


[TRANS] Donghae’s Message to ELF : 
“Daebak!!! Super Junior’s 6th Anniversary!!!
Who can beat us!!! We are the best Super Junior, it doesn’t matter who and who uses their records ^__^ Don’t forget the ones I love! Don’t forget the ones I like! Don’t forget that you’re my only! Wow 6th anniversary if there were no E.L.F there wouldn’t be us, don’t forget that we have to be together! Don’t climb the wall! Are we getting married?? >♥I love you E.L.F♥”



[TRANS] Siwon's Message to ELF: 
“We are partners, you are the best♥ 
trust that we will walk together in the future ^^ “



[TRANS] Ryeowook’s Message to ELF 
“Guys who are together on the 6th Anniversary… E.L.F 
I love you and thank you~ We are really happy. 
Let’s continue” 



[TRANS] Kyuhyun’s Message to ELF : 
Unknowingly, Super Junior finally have been 6 years! These 6 years are time which was spent with everybody~ ♬ As a matter of fact, it's 5 years and a half for me.. hahahaha~ Eventhough like that, I am still a member of SJ which it's 6 years too ^-^ There were many enjoyable memories, and memories that I want to erase but in the future, it will be great if we will all only have happy memories~ I will pray! So, for much of the remaining time, don't cheat on us! Let's do this together! I love you E.L.F ^-^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Uploaded by www.giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.
DO NOT HOTLINKALWAYS CREDIT ‘giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com’ AS WELL. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment