Tuesday, November 15, 2011

111114 Current Events Magazine 2580

Super Junior is currently busy preparing for Super Junior Super Show 4 concert which is just around the corner while member Kyuhyun has something else to worry about, his musical ‘The Three Musketeers‘.

Kyuhyun appeared on an episode of Current Events Magazine 2580 as the idol was interviewed on the donations he received. The donations, if I’m not wrong, was sent to him as a form of support for his musical.
Kyuhyun expresses his gratitude by saying, “Little by little, it’s becoming this big. I want to thank my fans for helping me be able to help others as well, I feel glad and thankful.”
Take a look at the video:
Uploaded by www.giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. 
DO NOT HOTLINKALWAYS CREDIT ‘giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com’ AS WELL. Thank you. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment