Thursday, July 5, 2012

[TRANS] 6Jib Thanks To


Leeteuk
"E.L.F, 2 years will go past quickly! But…you will be waiting right? Its a requestㅋㅋㅋif you go somewhere else(,) I will be angry!!!!!^^"

Eunhyuk
“The one that dances well but the face is soso…figure is soso…personally is soso…ah…but she dances well…” (He’s talking about hyelim xD)“Park Sanghyuk PDnim~ I will definitely do Yoo Jihyuk’s solo album’s first stage at Strong heart! — he obviously secretly loves the name i swear “

Donghae
"Dear father… It’s already our 6th album father^^ It’s something I realize everyday, but time really does fly…I’m already 27years old ^^ I wonder how you’d be like if you were still alive?? I imagine it everyday!~ You would have a lot of white hairgrowing out, more wrinkles on your face, and I think you would’ve gained more weight ^^ hehe I wonder if I’m becoming morelike you as I grow? When I was still little, everyone used to say that we looked very alike when we walk around holdinghands… hehe I’ve changed this much and I wonder how much you’ve changed, I miss you, and I want to hug you ^^ SometimesI miss you so much that I think about you and wish that you would appear in my dreams tonight! You’re not sick but healthy right??(I’m) Going around from one place to another in this world and working hard, so don’t worry !! Even in the future,I will bea son who will work harder and not feel down/exhausted but go further. Thank you for being by my side, holding my hand andkeeping me in your arms!!^^ As usual, what I say today while looking at a picture of you… ” I love you father!!”

Kyuhyun

"Suddenly 6jib.. and 6 year debut.. how time flies…^^ [something about the Lord] Mother, father, sister, I love you!!Kangta hyung who always appears as a role model. Minjong hyung who is raising, Boneunim (BoA) who needs a lover, Yunho hyung who is still becoming my goal, Changminah you are mine, no matter how it is, our minho always looks like Jung Yunho-line. (CNBLUE) Jonghyunnie who suddenly starts to act in drama kk, my dongsaeng Qiannie, the KYU-line wannabe Taeminnie, kindhearted Junmyeonnie (Suho) it starts from now on, the cool hoobaes SNSD, SHINee, f(x), EXO! The one who suddenly become my best friend Jaebummie, changed after being famous Huhgak hyung, the one who I lost contact with G.O. (who doesn’t contact me).Lastly, the nest that I love, Super Junior: 30 year old Jungsoo hyung, Heenim, the much missed Hankyungie hyung, Yesung hyung, the returned Kangin hyung, Dongguri Dongdong, King Sungmin, armpit Hyuk, our Donghae, Bossman Choi, Ryeonggu, Kibummie, Henry, Seasoning hyung, E.L.F. that show us miracles, we will always be together. As always, thank you and I love you.^^"

Taken From : sup3rjunior.com
Uploaded by www.giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK
ALWAYS WRITE "Taken From : giftsfromkyu.blogspot.com" AS WELL. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment